This essay Science Air has a total of 195 words and 1 pages.
1. Drill all the holes in the two plastic containers according to the hose fittings size. Refer to the diagram below.
2. Thread the fittings through the holes and seal them with silicone caulking. Refer to diagram below.
3. Thread the bolts through the sides adding three nuts on the outside and a rubber washer.
4. Add two a rubber washer and two nuts to the bolts from the inside of the container making sure to tighten the nuts.
5. Drill a hole in the center of the six stainless steel plates the diameter of the bolts.
6. Put a plate on the bolt from the inside and then add two bolts making sure to tighten them.
7. Add three plates on each bolt making sure to have two bolts at the end.
8. Fill the container with distilled water and then add 10 table spoons of potassium hydroxide, until all the potassium hydroxide is dissolved.
9. Fill the small container with tap water.
10. Add the hoses referring to the diagram below.
11. Secure a wire to each end of the bolts with electrical tape.
12. Carefully, attach the wires to the battery.
Topics Related to Science Air
Fasteners, Screws, Washer, Bolt, Nut
Essays Related to Science Air
BeowulfBeowulf Mythical monsters with great powers that get killed by human men are a typical theme in Anglo-Saxon poetry. Beowulf is an Anglo-Saxon poem translated by Burton Raffel. Three Anglo-Saxon ideals that are portrayed in Beowulf are strength of warriors, boasting of brave deeds, and the belief in the super natural. First, one of the ideals exhibited in Beowulf is physical strength. In Beowulf, Beowulf , the hero from Geatland, exerts the most physical strength. Beowulf doesn't want to use a sw